1. What do you mean by Remote session with a live human being?
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via Internet real-time
2. How does the money-back guarantee work?
These are the cases when a participant may have a refund
- NO TRAINER AVAILABLE - When you specify a range of dates and times for your course, QwikCourse will notify you if there is no available trainer for the course the day before your start date and you will get your money back
- FIRST 15-MINUTE CLASS - When you attend the first 15 minutes of the course and you are dissatisfied, you may withdraw from the class and have an option whether to change course or trainer or refund
3. What is DaDesktop?
A cloud desktop environment designed for instructors and students who wish to carry out interactive, hands-on training from distant physical locations. It aims to mimic and even improve on the experience of live, instructor-led classroom training, especially IT training in corporate, government and educational settings.
By providing each student their own machine (i.e. cloud desktop) to carry out exercises and by enabling the instructor to actively monitor, guide and even control each students cloud desktop, DaDesktop fosters a highly interactive, coaching-oriented style of teaching and learning never before possible outside of a physical classroom.
4. What do I need to join the course?
A PC with a stable internet at least 4 Mbps of bandwidth.
5. Does the training price include VAT?
No, and in most cases, the applicable VAT rate will be added to the invoice.
6. Do you accept credit or debit card payment?
Yes, we do accept debit/credit card payments through PayPal.
7. Can I change the schedule for my training?
Yes, just create a support ticket and state the new schedule
8. Can I change the course that I already booked?
Yes, just create a support ticket and state the new course